What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, order online, answer a survey question, and/or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, home address and other contact information. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond your individual needs.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic e-mails. The e-mail address you provide for order processing, inquiries and survey forms may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your orders, queries, and answers, in addition to receiving occasional company newsletters and updates related to products, services and other promotions. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, there is an unsubscribe button you can click at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, or other site feature.
Accessing and updating your personal information
At all times, you are free to contact us regarding the personal information about you that we may hold. We will provide you with a record of the information we have and encourage you to help us keep it accurate. If at any time you wish to change or delete any of the information we have about you we will amend our records appropriately, unless we need to keep it for legal reasons. Please note however that deletion of your information may impact on our ability to effectively provide products and services to you.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Clorox International Philippines, Inc. will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is protected and secure.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours, or other’s rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or others uses.